New Features, Whoo!

Shadow Fire

Well, since getting back from the EB Games EXPO, I've been busy working, and not just with my actual occupation. I've also made some new changes to the community, so I feel I should share some of these changes.

HIDDEN CONTENT & GRATUITY MOD

One of the new features is Hidden Content. Put quite simply, the staff have it in their power to hide certain post content that will only reveal itself once the topic is replied to. This is to hopefully instill community activity. Another mod that coincides with Hidden Content is the Gratuity Mod, aka the Thanks Button. If you wish to show your support to a topic creator, you can thank them for their contribution by pressing the Thanks button underneath their post. This also coincides with the Hidden Content mod, and you can use that to show anything that has been hidden. Pretty nifty, huh?

CHAT SYSTEM

Much like Facebook, you can now send Instant Messages to other users, allowing for a quicker way to communicate. Not only that, but the system also comes with chatroom support. You can create your own chatroom, or visit one of the rooms already in place. It is accessible at the bottom of the site, although if you wish to hide it, simply click on the double down arrows on the far right of the chat bar.

BATTLE SYSTEM

Since this is a gaming related community, I figured that for giggles, I'd install a battle system. This allows users to fight one another in a harmless manner, using weapons provided. You earn Rahls (the currency) and experience from each successful battle, and as you level up, you become stronger, with access to more powerful weaponry. Bear in mind that the administration is already boosted to a higher starting level, just to make things interesting. The battle system is found in the More tab, at the top of the site, and only registered users can access this system.
  • Like 4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.