OoT InstEd (Instrument Editor)

DeathBasket

I don't even remember how this works anymore lol. Maybe I didn't put anything in the control file but used the length of the longest channel that was in use? If it is that way then it'd be a pain to go through each trying to find the total lengths. Are you sure all channels are ending at the right time and there's not some unused channel in the MIDI or something that's somehow making it through and messing things up?

• Like 1

That kind of helped me out! I'm doing the unusual method when it comes to double chords in a track, I'm basically pulling apart the midi file and grouping all the instruments together. For some reason though, the wait command in the text files get longer for some reason than when I did it as an entire thing. So what I did was found a pattern in the one that worked correct when done all together and whatever file was larger than that number, I changed it to that number. That helped it out. So in the header if it says wait 0x00000500 and the longest it is suppose to be is wait 0x00000450, that would cause the track to play nothing for a few seconds. Changing the affected instruments helped. Thanks Death!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.