The Legend of Alice: Alice in Time (Ocarina of Time mod)

Axel

Sorry for double posting, but it wouldn't create a notification of response for the topic otherwise.

I found the rom I was looking for, and it's working a lot better now.

Was able to get this done just minutes ago.

Hope you enjoy, and I'm off to bed.

Posted Image

Okay good, I was afraid that everyone would prefer the beta shield over the new one. I personally thought this would be a better fit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, hopefully not too many people are opposed to this idea..

Posted Image

..But this is what I thought of to replace the tunics in the game.

What do you think?

That was the idea of it, but the cheat code that enables the textures to load properly won't allow the color of the tunic to change when swapping between Kokiri/Goron/Zora tunics.

So I figured that I could either use some textures that look great without needing the cheat code so that the colors change on the tunic, or just have it be like a bra where the colors are different on the menu so you know which one is which. But being it's a bra, you don't see it anyway and the tunic stays the same color.

EDIT: My idea worked perfectly, I was able to get the textures to load properly without the code.

And the top of the dress changes colors with the different breastplates.

Guest sakura

Well, I'm off to wait for 2 different hacks. Maybe I'll hack pokemon so kadabra can freakin evolve on an emulator -.-

Have fun making a game which I will download as soon as I can.

For which version?

Thanks! So far no modeling has been done, only textures, but I hope to get to modeling soon once I have enough spaces re-textured.

And yes that is a purse instead of the rupee icon.

And thanks again. :) I'm working on the boots in the equip screen right now. But I'll try to have the menu screens finished in the next photo.

Yes it is the symbol of the ouroboros that's used on the homunculus in FullMetal Alchemist.

And yes, I am a fan of FullMetal Alchemist, and I have been thinking of ways to include Easter eggs that refer to the series.

Also I have a pretty big Spider man Easter egg in there, just not ready to show that yet. Plus I have the Crash Bandicoot TNT crate Easter egg in there.

Pretty much I want this thing to be filled with as many Easter eggs as I can fit in there. And maybe one Easter I'll be finished with the project. :P

Musical notes? Spider man?! Majora's Mask moon? Tinkerbell talking about Peter pan?! Am I the only one who see's that this project is so far off the deep end and doesn't even flow together? Everything I've read here is that its suppose to be based from Alice of Wonderland but is not even showcasing anything representing that at all. I'm sorry to come off harsh, but this project literally breaks my brain, there is literally no direction.

• Like 1

I'll have to spoil a lot of it to show how it flows together. But if you want to know.

Okay, so Wonderland. What is it? It is a mysterious land parallel to our own. Now does Alice live in Wonderland? No.

Where does Alice live then? Here.

Wait, so how does that fit then?

Well let's figure this out. There is a portal to Wonderland in our world, Alice stumbles across the portal and winds up in Wonderland.

But wait, how does that explain all the chairs and miscellaneous objects appearing in the same location as Alice when she went through the portal?

They obviously didn't pass through the same portal, I for sure don't remember chairs falling through the rabbit hole too.

Here's what I'm getting at. There's obviously more than one portal to Wonderland. (SAY WHAT!? O.O) Yes that's right more than one portal to (SAY WHA..) That's enough with the say what's. Anyway, more than one portal to Wonderland.

I mean heck, Sora and Roxas found different portals to Wonderland.

Now that we've come to the realization that there is more than one portal, it starts making sense as to why a bunch of different objects keep appearing in Wonderland.

So Wonderland is pretty much a bizarre, messed up world, that holds bits and pieces of worlds that pass through the portal.

So that would explain, Musical Notes, Spider Man, Majora's Mask Moon, and Tinkerbell.

But what do they have to do with the story? This was actually way more thought through than you think.

Let's start at the beginning of the story. (Which I have not shared yet because this is beta and it may have slight or major changes)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The game starts where Alice is obviously having a dream, way the game normally does with Link.

Okay, Alice had fallen through the rabbit hole at this point, through the portal to Wonderland, and is in a comma (not sure if I spelled that right).

Anyway she's having strange dreams while in her comma.

Meanwhile.. the tree of passage is talking to Tinkerbell, asking why she isn't in Neverland. Tinkerbell then goes on to say that Peter has gone missing.

The tree of passage says that he senses the presence of a child nearby. (Being Peter never grows up, Tink assumes it's him)

Tink then starts looking around frantically, hoping that Peter is somewhere nearby. Tink then discovers that the child the tree of passage had mentioned wasn't Peter, but a little girl named Alice.

Later on they sneak into a castle to speak to the Queen of Hearts as the tree had suggested. (Impa) (Zelda being the princess)

Even later in the game you discover that the Princess was the Goddess of Wisdom incarnated. Tink is upset because Spider Man (Goddess in disguise) First is introduced as Peter. Tink thought it might of been the Peter she was looking for.

Tink at the end of the game remember's that Peter had went out treasure hunting with the lost boys, she then flies off and leaves you on your own.

You then appear in front of the princess (Goddess Incarnated) again, for she will return Alice back to her world. "The End" Then appears on the screen and obviously the game is over.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for the other Easter eggs from other games (refer back to me mentioning the multiple portals) It is explained in game that objects from other worlds keep appearing through some different kinds of portals that link back to Wonderland.