We go forth!

Zurg

The battle is about to begin. And here I am setting up my pawns.

"Followers, If you wish to be an independent you shall do as I say and only what I say! Since there is not many of us, we will go forth as one. I, your master Leon, shall conduct what we will call a personal war. Now who is with me?!"

• 3 months later...

Deep in the dimension of Nef, Gthalnak watched the storm of war vast aproaching. "Abaddon, come." He commanded. Out from the darkness stepped Abaddon, Gtalnak's greatest warrior, dragging behind him a freshly tortured victim. "You called, my lord." "Abaddon, war is upon us. A group of humans are rising up against the Demon Lord." "They are but humans, my lord. Weak, pitiful, worthless bags of flesh." "Indeed, but Nef has been at war with Hell for eons. It is time we put our differences aside. We shall join forces and slaughter the pathetic humans." "I can't wait to crucify their leader, my lord." Abaddon spread his large, bat-like wings and soared out of Nef, into the fiery gates of Hell.

• 1 year later...

(OOC Paradox: Removed the original message, as it was more of a joke, and will supplement a better message on both)

Paradox yawned, cursed in his dragon form, as he ate another Anti-Demon activist. They were kind enough to fight without armor or weapons, but it was still a problem that would be fixed when he was healthy.

-meanwhile, elsewhere-

Ryo's lay bleeding, apparently dead, in front of a rouge Demon Overlord's minion. He hadn't provoked contact, so it was a surprise to him. In the deepest recesses, though, his mind was active enough to feebly drag himself off the cliff that he had been taken to in the night, hoping for something below, as he fell to the ground swiftly. Needless to say, the demon thought that, despite the cliff only being 30 feet and not lethal, Ryo was dead from the fall because of his injuries.

(Had to give something to Shadow Fire so he didn't edit)

• 2 weeks later...

(OOC: Paradox: Well, Edited message so I'm still part of this.)

Paradox doesn't know why he took off like that, right in the middle of a draconic date. Maybe it was her scales, but that wasn't it. It was a forcing feeling to get the heck out of there and into the dimension with the two overlords as fast as possible. It wasn't the war, or Ryo, but there was a chance to return to normal. He accelerated quickly, going faster and faster and higher and higher, breaking the atmosphere and the sound barrier at the same time. Soon, he was going faster than light, and now needed a downward plummet to the strange black planet with human-like people on it faster than light to break the dimensional barrier. He tucked his wings and dove into the atmosphere, past before you could notice, and went a fraction of a second (a small fraction) past light and smashed into the next dimension. He now had to rinse and repeat to go through the next 50 to get to what he called the "Duo-Overlord Dimension". It would take awhile...

-meanwhile, elsewhere-

Ryo woke up in a small village and found himself bandaged, not knowing where he was...

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.