This or That?

Axel

Smash Bros. (obviously)

Don't get me wrong. Sony's looks interesting, but they're utilising a lot of second-rate lineups. Smash Bros. on the other hand, all the characters are amazing. Plus, managing to troll people with Jigglypuff? WIN!

Sabrina: The Teenage Witch or Sabrina: The Animated Series?

Sabrina: The Teenage Witch. I watched it a lot as a kid when we had basic cable.

Ratchet & Clank or Jak & Daxter?

OFF TOPIC:

Oh, come on, bro. Second-rate is a really harsh thing to say, especially when you've probably never even played the game. :(

Anyways, SSB had its share of bad characters as well(Game & Watch, that NES robot thing to name two)

I also predict Sack Boy will be the troll character of PS All-Stars.

Mashed potatoes.

I am a drummer. That hurts, man. ;_;

Dr. Who or Star Trek?

Sorry, I mean no offense to drummers. I meant more that I'm not particularly fond of the insturment itself. The bass can be turned down. Drums... not so much volume control.

I MEANT SETH MACFARLANE, NOT SETH GREEN. TYPO FIXED.

Tosh.0. Family Guy is complete, utter shit, and should be canned by Seth MacFarlane, so he can concentrate on his better show, American Dad.

Flash drive or SD card?

(also, Killzone is a way better series than Halo could ever hope to be. just sayin'.)

Flash drive, assuming its USB2/3. Everything has a USB port, not everything has an SD card slot.

Desktop (far more expandable) or Laptop (far more portable)?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.