Display Name Changes

Shadow Fire

I decided to make this topic since some of us like to change our display names at times. I'm mainly looking at Nyan Pony, but I do know of other users who do it too. I also have decided on a temporary change. Now, the purpose of this topic is to let us explain our new change. Simply say what your name was, and the inspiration for the new name. Here's mine.

Previous Name: Shadow Fire

New Inspiration: Karkat Vantas... a foul-mouthed troll from Homestuck. I just think he's cool, so yeah.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Previous name(s): Hellraiser/The Count of Monte Cristo/Nero and his Hotsauce

New name: Mellow

I did not realize that this topic was even a thing up until now, so I am just going to put this update here (better late than never), so that any members who knew of me before this change will actually know who I am without having to check my display name history. Really just for the sake of convenience to those unfamiliar with me, seeing as how both a promotion and display name change simultaneously may have been confusing to some. So, here is a record of all of my past names, for the sake of even more convenience! 

• Like 1

Previous name: Naxylldritt

New name: Secant 

Finally got tired of my mouthful of a name so I'm changing it to something a bit less convoluted.

Did not know that. No wonder youre so helpful :)

I am boring...always been haddockd since the dawn of time

• 4 weeks later...

I saw Forrest Gump for the first time ever. I freakin' loved it. Therefore, I am now Gump for a little bit.

God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding name change I have ever seen. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump.

Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.