AMVs, MADs, etc. thread

xdaniel

Let's post AMVs - Anime Music Videos -, MADs - er... Music...? Animation...? Douga...? No idea... - or whatever else that might fit the bill (say Automatic Mario or whatever)!

Starting with...

Author: 39+a on Nico Nico Douga

Song: Wonderful World by Ryouko Shintani

Anime: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

And just in case, despite the somewhat frantic nature of such videos: SPOILERS!

(EDIT: Ugh, forget YT, watch it on NND instead...)

Edited by xdaniel

I made this one. Had to do it in WMM because Vegas derped. Kinda repetivive, it's my first but it works. Also, done before the English release, hence the subtitles and iffy quality.

To be completely honest, the only good episodes of the Rosario + Vampire anime are episodes 1, 2, and 7. All are fairly accurate to the manga, with deviations here and there, most notable in 7, however, the filler and original content in 7 was interesting and quite entertaining to watch. The dub is good for the most part, more "dirty" words than the manga translation or Japanese dub, and a downside being Tsukune sounding a bit too wimpy and Yukari's annoying voice. Kurumu and Mizore's, though... ohhh Hell yes... :)

The musical score of the anime was very good too, love it. I just hope that like with Fruit's Basket, Funimation can dub the audio drama of the manga. That would truly satisfy me.

In short- watch the 3 eps I mentioned, listen to the OST, and read the entire manga. More storyline than the short anime, less filler and fanservice, and look for scanslations of the manga, VIZ censored at least one notable scene in at least one season of the manga, likely due to the ages of the characters.

• 1 year later...

I'm a rather large fan of Princess Tutu and it has had a lot of great AMV's made devoted to it. Here's the most popular one...

Spoilers, obviously.

Another great one is...

That one is more an introduction to the series describing the plight and issue of one of the main characters and doesn't really include many spoilers.

The best AMV i´ve seen yet is clearly 

the song is fan-made and has an awesome text that fits perfectly with the anime. the video contains huge spoilers, so if you want to watch the anime you should NOT watch it.

oh and the anime is Code Geass^^

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.