Where's the Horror :(

LEepicPOULET

I hope they include a ton of action, as the whole horror-only thing does nothing for me anymore.

There's always room for change, and in my honest opinion, Resident Evil desperately needs it.

So, looking forward to this game, and it will more than likely be my favorite Resident Evil to date.

This was a distress beacon from a probe on Talon IV.

I just pray they don't include tank controls in this version. I felt in RE5 it was an action game forcefully trying to inject some horror into there with a limiting movement mechanic.

From watching this trailer, I would guess that the controls are very similar to RE: Opperation Racoon City.

Okay, I've never played any RE games. *hides in a corner* Do the movies cover the story well?

The movies are pretty much in an alternate universe... for example, the heavy duty massive guy with the axe from Resi 5 (I forget his name now) appeared in the third movie (which does NOT take place in Africa...). It also largely follows a character called Alice, a human who manages to successfully integrate herself with the T-Virus to become super-human.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.