The resting of the Shadows

Tell-Tale Heart

Okay, I thought of a story for Role Playing, containing a character I made up.

Nioshi is a warrior who guards a village hidden in the woods. In my original story, people burn down her village while she's away hunting and she secretly follows them back to a major city in a kingdom, kills them all one by one for revenge, and somehow becomes an assassin.

While this is now anyone's and everyone's story to continue now, I want the basic element, that Nioshi is a warrior in a hidden village that goes to a city and becomes an assassin, to stay the same.

Might have mature stuff, but nothing over PG-13 please.

So, I'll start. I'll be Nioshi. This is when she is a warrior.

\\\\\\\\

As I studied my new spear, I heard a small rustle from behind. I cautiously turned, and spotted a deer.

I leaped on a tree above it, and thrust my spear through it's skull.

---

I stood my post in where the village was most open, as I do before my hunting, when the sun is most high. I heard speech of man, and was shocked to see men that wore metal that gleamed in the sunlight.

"Well, then, move to the other side around the village, around not through, and speak of this village to none."

I replied.

"Now, no need to be blaming for crimes that might never be done"

The village elder chastised, as he walked beside me.

I barely noticed his coming.

"Come, we will let you rest before you travel the mountains."

He continued.

I shrugged, and moved aside.

"Alright, let's go!" I say with exuberant exhilaration.

//Just as Malqua starts the walk with the girl and the village leader, the other knight pulls him aside.//

"Listen, we'll raze this village tonight, and we'll be out of here before sunrise." he says with malevolent intent.

"But we don't need to, the people seem nice, with the exception of the entryway guard, she scares me. But you know this isn't our mission. We need to get back to our caravan, these people shouldn't suffer." I say, eyes gleaming intense with passion.

"You don't want me to kill you too, do you?"

(I've been typing this for two hours, someone else pick up here :P)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.