The Lightning Master

Satoshi Kura

Check my About Me page.

Yeah... I'm back. It seems this place has really gone down.

I'm Satoshi Kura. It's NOT my real name, but it's my favorite alias.

Let's see... I'm a texture hacker. I change things up in Nintendo 64 games, Gamecube games, Wii games, and Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy.

I first started about 4 years ago during the summer. I had just gotten Star Wars Jedi Knight and I had a bunch of mods for it. I got all bored and I decided to try and make my own. That's when I discovered the awesomeness of Photoshop. At first all I did was copy/paste stuff (you should see some of my early projects; they're a bunch of FAIL). I gradually moved on to creating my own things.

This year, I'm looking at tutorials on how to make textures and stuff. I'm getting better! Next year, I'm looking forward to taking a Web Design class. Maybe that'll help my photoshopping abilities.

Ok, enough about me. Now I'm gonna tell you about Satoshi Kura.

Satoshi Kura. It means "Guidance Saddle" in Japanese. While I was looking for a name I could use, I went through many, like Lucas, Hitoshi, and a bunch of others. Then one of my friends came up with Satoshi. I came up with the last name. It turns out I'm named after Satoshi Hikari in DN Angel. It's also pretty weird that we both prefer the same kind of hair, although mine's longer. My eyes are a gold color, and my hair's brown (which also happens to be the actual color of my hair). I wield a sword named Rakiri, which is "Lightning Blade" in Japanese. As the name states, it's a sword of lightning. It actually looks more like a fire element sword, but that's where many people go wrong. The blade is red, and it shines orange in light. I can fire blasts of red and orange lightning from it, which is actually stronger than regular lightning. When I have Rakiri, it's nearly impossible to stop me. It's a longsword, but very light, and heavy enough to defend and attack well. I use it with one hand, with incredibly fast attacks. I like to flourish a lot, too. My signature move is called Storm's End, in which I slice and dice the victim several times with combos made up of over 20 hits. The ending blow consists of dragging my hand across the blade, which powers it with lightning, and doing a Climhazzard-style move (I stab the opponent and jump). I also mimic various characters' moves, such as Cloud's Omnislash (both the original and Omnislash version 5). An added bonus is that I can transform into a red and orange humanoid dragon, which is only about 3 or 4 inches taller than my normal form. Like this, I absorb lightning damage into my life force (in my normal form, lightning damage has no effect).

Recently, I've been collecting mass amounts of Lugia pics and sprites. I drew a picture of me as Lugia (Clothed and unclothed, I had a blank sheet of notebook paper before the unclothed version) last night (10/12/10). I gotta say, I think I've fallen in love with Lugia. I'm working on some sprites, too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.