:: 6'5"

- Weight/Build:

:: Muscular

- Alignment:

:: Light

---= Appearance & Personality =---

- Appearance:

Posted Image

:: Wears dark baggy pants, adorned with various junk. A rainbow coloured collar shines proudly around his neck, a rainbow paw-print for the tag. A small head set is worn, with an eyepiece and microphone. He is never seen without his wakizashi, which he carries with him everywhere. Almost always, he is never seen wearing a shirt. His silver mess of hair frames his face, his red eyes gathering a bit of fear from others at first glance. When he flies, aurora coloured wings shimmer from his back.

- Personality:

:: Hunter is an enigma, his moods seeming to shift very quickly. However, most of the time, he is seen with a smile on his face, though his eyes are the real hint to what he is feeling. He has become quite talented at hiding his true feelings, even from his closest friends and his family. Despite this, he is a very friendly guy, and can get along with just about anyone.

- Past:

:: Much of the reason for Hunter's enigmatic personality stems from repeated saddening circumstances. He lost his father to an incurable disease when he was 14, and shortly after, attempted to take his own life. Some time later, he came to terms with the fact that he was attracted to other males. Unfortunately, his relationships never lasted, only causing him to become further disillusioned with the world.

:: Flying, giving (and receiving) affection, technology, reading, games, listening to music.

- Dislikes:

:: Sadness, being alone, cruelty.

---= Abilities =---

- Abilities:

:: Flight

- Source of Abilities:

:: Voluntary genetic manipulation

- Goals:

:: To obtain the happiness he feels he keeps getting denied.

- Strengths:

:: Quite intelligent, and very compassionate. Hunter is able to fly quite swiftly. His passion for technology makes him easily able to sort out computer related problems.

- Weaknesses:

:: While he is very compassionate, his emotions often cause him some grief. He is very naive, and can easily be manipulated. When emotionally affected, he is quite vulnerable.

---= Roleplay Example =---

- Example:

:: "This way... no wait... I hear the sobbing... Awh, man... where is she... I... CRAP!"

Loud gunshots were heard, along with some high pitched shrieking. A few moments later, a whimper could be heard, the wolf/husky hybrid placing his controller down. His eyepiece was flashing red, the words "YOU ARE DEAD!" scrawled over it.

"I can't believe it..." he whined. "That damn Witch came out of nowhere... and I was right near the end..."

Pressing a button on his eyepiece, the hybrid sighed as it changed to standby mode. Scratching his head, he laid back on his bed, closing his eyes.

"Another day wasted..." he mumbled sleepily. "I just don't know what to do anymore... do you know, Theodore?"

Hunter opened his eyes and glanced over at 'Theodore', a stuffed bear, whom Hunter had called 'Theodore Evan Bear' as a child, utilising a clever pun. The bear didn't move, as was to be expected, but Hunter smiled,. as if the teddy had actually spoken some words of wisdom.

"Yeah..." he murmured, reaching over to bring his stuffed animal close, giving it a gentle hug. "I know... I'll figure something out."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.