Zelda High School

Tell-Tale Heart

You, *Blocks Link's sword* I've had enough of you.

Dammit, we're being outnumbered. *continues hacking through phantoms*

In the midst of the battle, a red pentagram begins to appear on one of the walls, the pentagram turns into a portal and out from the portal steps another young man with black hair and demon horns. He also wields a large sword.

Where the hell am I?

Who are you?

Abaddon *stabs sword through a phantom* And this place looks alot worse than what I just left.

OFF TOPIC: Abaddon's one of my characters. He's a demonic knight from Hell.

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OFF TOPIC:

Yeah. Eh, that's the glory of posts.

Seems this tunnel... -drags hand across the flat part of his sword's blade, and the sword starts to spark- Is getting kind of full! -dashes through several Phantoms, and their armor takes several unseen hits-

Hah, I haven't even started! -continues to hack away at Ganon's defenses-

I'll help! -joins Link in fighting Ganon-

(Wait wait a minute, We shouldn't go waay too far ahead, and not only that I don't even know where we are....also Satoshi, I think you should keep your original character out of it, because that will tempt me to take out mine and my mind is the most f**ked-surreal dystopia you will ever know... and since we are here, let's chat in the shoutbox)

*Stabs sword into the ground and unleashes a wave of hellfire on the phantoms* Burn with the unholy flames.

*a phantom tries to strike Abaddon from behind*

Abaddon, behind you!

Die!! *stabs sword into phantom, repeatedly punches its head into a bloody pulp then pulls out sword* Any more of these left?

OFF TOPIC:

Yes, I agree, I was tempted to add Mario on the list as a kid who doesn't fit in for some reason. But I didn't. All non-Zelda characters will be ignored, unless they are essential and not main characters (Like teachers that we need more of)

*Phantom Picks up Zelda*

Link, there's a sword in the castle! The Master Sword! Tell them Zelda sent you!

*Phantom and Zelda disappear*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.