Stuck in a Cartoon

CorruptedMoon

I don't know, I've posted this story on every other writing site I'm on. I know this isn't a writing site, but hey I'm gonna do what I want.

It isn't complete, I've been working on this thing for over six years and basically started rewriting it recently

I'll say it right now, this deals with two heavy topics in the beginning; Self harm and suicide

I don't want to trigger anyone so if that bothers you, please don't read this.

Also this is ocxcanon

So there's that too

Well, here we go-

Thisisagoddamnline

I stared at my wrist, which was covered in slash marks from the knives, razors... anything sharp I could get my hands on. Anything that could make a mark, make me bleed, make me feel pain. As the saying goes, ‘I’d rather feel pain then nothing at all’. I had to make a new one today... everything had just been too much. My parents out again, not even realizing it was my goddamn birthday, being harassed at school and at work again... I just couldn't take it any more. I tried to focus clearly on what I was doing. The metal felt cool against my skin, the edge sharp and already breaking the skin a little. I pressed a little harder and didn't even flinch as the knife cut deeper. Blood started to run down my arms and I smiled though my heart ached more than ever. 

The familiar sensation of the crimson liquid starting to spill from the wound made me calm down a little. For some odd reason, I liked the feeling of blood running across my skin. Another thing to set me from the rest I suppose. Judging by the amount of blood, I think I cut the artery this time. Finally, I would no longer have to deal with this inhumane world. 

I slumped to my knees, breathing heavily as I mentally prepared myself. Was I afraid? No...  The afterlife couldn't be much worse than what I already had to deal with. The door to my room was locked so by the time anyone realized I was missing and they attempted to get in, I would be gone. I let myself lay down, gazing up at the ceiling as the carpet was stained with my blood. Sometimes I wish I hadn't gotten into this habit... too late now, I guess.

My vision was darkening as I grew light-headed. This was it... Mom... Dad... I'm sorry I wasn't good enough. I'm sorry I wasn't your perfect daughter... but now you won't have to worry.

Good...bye...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.