Twilight Princess HD - GCNOfficial Footage

Shadow Fire

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Video Footage  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer gameplay videos with or without a voice commentary?

• With voice commentary
    • No voice commentary
    • No skin off my nose :P

So, I got my copy of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD today. I'll be recording gameplay, and uploading the footage onto the official community YouTube. My question is, would people prefer a silent gameplay (no voice commentary), or would you rather have me commenting and reacting to the situations as they occur?

Either way, once I have my answer, the videos will then be recorded and posted onto the official community YouTube channel.

• Like 1

I'd tend to agree with DL77, commentary can be nice if it adds something to the video - say, giving interesting factoids about the game or, in the case of a port or remake like this, pointing out differences to the original version, things like that -, but commentary for the sake of having commentary isn't very enjoyable for this type of game in my opinion. I do like it when let's players ex. explain what they're doing or even just tell stories in a sandbox game, but with something story-based and relatively linear, commentary should complement the game, not take it over.

When I say commentary, I'm not meaning how most people do it, by reading dialogue... Well, except in the case of Ilia, and other characters I don't really care about, in which case, I'd change up my voice.

Also, it'd be to draw comparisons, point out things I never noticed, and talk about my past experiences with Twilight Princess. Y'know... Stuff like that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.