Art of the Man in Red

Satoshi Kura

It's about time I get my art somewhere. And why not here? This site's been more friendly to me than a LOT of others, so here ya go. I do all my drawings on notebook paper.

Necklace0001.png

A drawing of the necklace I wear IRL.

Drawing0003noindex.png

Random pose is random! ;)

Drawing0001.png

Satoshi and Lucas. Lucas = SanguinettiMods's character.

Satoshi0002.png

I name this "Remains of a War." I loosely based it off the opening to Final Fantasy X, in the scene where you see the main characters' weapons in the ground on the hill overlooking Zanarkand Ruins.

Satoshi0001.png

Another Dissidia-based drawing. You can always tell if I mean for the drawing to be Dissidia-based by the designs on Satoshi's jacket. There's always more when I do this.

RaikiriFF7.png

Concept art of how I think Raikiri (my sword) would look in Final Fantasy VII.

Let me know what I can improve in these, and how. I experience frequent trouble with shoes and faces, so I'll take any tips on those.

Sprites:

I do sprites from time to time. Mainly edits, but I can create sprites from scratch as well.

SatoshiMyrmidonClass.png

This is how I'd look in Fire Emblem. This is my first class, and I promote to a Mercenary-style class.

SatoshiMercenary.png

My promoted class in Fire Emblem.

LightningFE.png

This is how I think Lightning would look in Fire Emblem. Forgive the multi-use colors, I had to stick to 16 colors.

SatoshiTrainer3.png

This is how I would look in Pokemon. This was my second sprite from scratch as well.

I like it.

Especially the Dissidia-Based coat, and the picture of only the Raikiri Concept (FFVII).

A little tip that I would give you that you totally don't have to listen to is that:

On the first picture of Satoshi, there are some parts where it almost doesn't make sense anatomically, like on the upper portion of his right leg. It seems a little cut off because of the jacket, but that's okay, you just need to bump the jacket out a bit more. Also, it's a good pose, I like it, but his chest could use a little more definition, like add a shadow or two or something.

Anyway, that said, I think they're pretty good. Also, I want your necklace! Ç­_Ç­

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.