Can I load save files from SD Card - Pokemon X

Armos

I've been thinking about this recently and my brain has been itching... It's been months since I've lost Pokemon X. And I haven't found my game Catrdige and I have my 4th Gym Badge and I'm up to Mega Evolution and have a Lucario, Blazakin, etc. I know it's required for Pokemon X to play game files through an SD card. And I was wondering if I buy a new game "Pokemon X" would I be able to load the saved files from the current save point from where I left off and continue from where I left off in the game? If not would I have to start over? Because I know you can't play the game with out an SD Card and it already has a saved file so what's the point in making a new game? I just don't get how this works. Would I have to start over, is all my data lost? Or can I start off from where I left off and continue my journey? I would really appreciate the info for anyone who owns the game X or Y and a 3DS. Thanks!

Unfortunately to my knowledge the only data that is saved onto the SD card is StreetPass and SpotPass data, and the save data is on the actual game cartridge itself. The save data with your copy of Pokémon X is with the cartridge, and unless found, is practically lost completely.

Unless you can find it and it isn't hopelessly lost somewhere out of reach, your best bet would be to purchase another copy; either physical or digital. But you will however have to start your save again from the beginning.

I do hope you find your original cartridge, anyway. Best of luck!  :)

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.