It's a known fact that Cen is Jesus

Vexiant

Haha, Cen preaching maturity. The title of this topic speaks volumes of immaturity from him. Such childish high standards he places on himself.

Also, @Conker: it's not just his hacking. He's sexist, arrogant, and narcissistic. Don't assume I was exaggerating my anger. The man deserves something harsh. I sat in the irc channel with him, and he's extremely haughty about himself. He basically preached to me not to "bite the hand that feeds [me]" being that he was claiming how much more he knows than me.

His statement was not only rude, it was arrogant the way he was putting me down. On top of that, he's said other problematic things.

...yeah, when you take away the sexist part, that reminds me of a certain somebody everyone welcomed back with open arms, because lol letting go of the past, amiright?

Also, narcissism and arrogance is seriously not grounds for punching someone in the face (maybe sexism, but meh).

Get real already.

• Like 2

Alright, I'm locking this thread. Feel free to make another one, but any accusations against anyone are not allowed. I apologize to anyone who may feel this is unjust, but if we're going to discuss this any father, it will be a drama free topic. Seriously guys, we're fighting over a god damn video game, and we claim we're mature?

Once again, if Jazz/Cen would like to create another topic, they have my consent, and it is to be, once again, DRAMA-FREE.

• Like 4