Hobby thread. Action pictures welcome!

ASAP Sam Worldwide

I thought i start a thread about what other hobbies do you do?

For me its Football (Soccer for you yanks) Rugby and Downhill mountain biking (Bit obvious look at my avatar and sig) 

Pictures of you doing your hobby would be cool as well.

Few rules.

• If your posting pictures put them in a spoiler. Just recently learned that no one likes huge pictures clogging up the whole page.
  • Respect other peoples hobbies. Please have a joke and a laugh but don't go over the top. We all enjoy different things
  • Golden Rule........Don't be a Dick (Major Steve Burton MBE OC B coy 3 Mercian 2011-2013

Some MTB shots :)

p4pb10366677.jpg

p4pb10366686.jpg

Well, despite not having any money of my own, I enjoy playing the stock market. I use a simulator through Investopedia to do so.

TcU9bDY.png?1?5196

For the record, even though it says I'm ranked #2, I'm actually #1. There was a glitch in the system.

I also enjoy watching (used to play before injury) American Football. (You know, the one where you throw the ball?)

For those of you who don't know... Here is Tom Brady (my avatar) throwing a lot of scores!

I also enjoy programming, writing, and creating ideas for my business I will start in the future.

I started taking a class on computer architecture this semester and have grown an interest in the logic behind it all. Every now and then I find myself pondering how I would implement certain instruction sets with AND, OR, and NOT gates.

Here's an implementation of stack architecture that only has 3 instructions (among other notes taken in class):

CAM00175.jpg

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.