New Zelda Rom

AikoRikiDaichi

I have been getting some new ideas lately and since my friends got me into Zelda again my mind hasbeen focused around that solely. We all know URA Zelda will never see the light of day, so don't assume this is about Ura because it isn't. I do want there to be a new Zelda rom though, so I will be going through the ideas I have and see which one becomes the best possible to make into a rom for you. Of course this will take time so be patient. If you want to know the progress just reply to the topic or send me a friendly message.

~AikoRikiDaichi

The sir spoke tales of a new game that was actually a rom modification, this. We had elaborated to the fellow the differences.

"Of course this will take time so be patient." is what you said last time too. Of course it will take time, you're speaking of a new rom which requires a lot more work than I think you think it does. Programming isn't something someone is willing to 'waist' their time on. There is a reason people's occupations are of the such, because it requires skill. It's not something you can just jump up and know even if you're some kind of syntax understanding savant (well, maybe then). You know no prior programming knowledge, I know you haven't modified a game before without the use of someone else's tutorials because you're not very informative. You keep posting these threads in hope someone is going to lift you off your feet and put your ideas to work. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to put in work rather than all these propositions. No one is going to randomly jump on board for a random project by a random guy who isn't really trying. That is all I have to say.

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.