The Legend of Zelda: The Legendary Light (Part of ZB2)

ASAP Sam Worldwide

169p215.jpg

Mod Status

Current Progress
75%

Myself and JSA have come to an agreement and this mod is going to be part of ZB2 project.

This is going to be a community mod so i need volunteers to to get this mod done.

About

Back in 2011 Jason777 from Glitchkill discontinued the light temple mod and made it open source. 2 years later and nothing has changed.

The light temple itself was donated to be used in Zeldas Birthday 2. But i think we should make a seperate mod that effects the main story!

I have no skills at modding what so ever  :unsure: I'm more of a graphics kind of guy. I left the Zelda scene a few years ago but I would like to return and get this mod finished.

It will be better if this is a community project as it will get it done quicker. 

Our to do list do get this mod finally done!

• Find out how to spawn arrows and make them fire (needed for sword hack)
  • Fix ladders and exits in Light Temple.
  • Fill Trial of Power (last room of Trial of Sages) with enemies and puzzles.
  • Create three area textures which load up when you enter a scene which are for the Light Temple, Trial of Sages (area where the Sword of Sages in held), and the Sky's Keep (area where the Triforce is held).
  • Create an item icon texture for the Sword of Sages which replaces the Biggoron's Sword.
  • Make necessary changes to the exit table to connect all the maps and warps where needed.
  • Modify the title screen to replace "Master Quest" with "The Legendary Light."

Optional To-do's

• Try to make a custom boss
  • Insert some custom music for the Trial of Sages and the Light Temple

Here is the link to the current mod files.

www.mediafire.com/?k5mv22u2kcxlofq

I hope this gets attention and we can finally finish this mod.

Thank you Jason777 for creating this mod :)

• Find out how to spawn arrows and make them fire (needed for sword hack).
  • Fix ladders and exits in Light Temple.
  • Fill Trial of Power (last room of Trial of Sages) with enemies and puzzles.
  • Create three area textures which load up when you enter a scene which are for the Light Temple, Trial of Sages (area where the Sword of Sages in held), and the Sky's Keep (area where the Triforce is held).
  • Create an item icon texture for the Sword of Sages which replaces the Biggoron's Sword.
  • Make necessary changes to the exit table to connect all the maps and warps where needed.
The patch I linked you to only has the Light Temple, nothing else.

It would actually be better if this wasn't picked up again... I had donated this to another mod and I doubt they want exclusive content to not be so exclusive anymore.

Also, do you mind removing the link to the patch I gave you? I don't mind if you keep the files for the project source up though-- that was released a long time ago and anybody who can use google can find it right away.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.