Any world you want?

Salvage66

Lets face it we all sometime belive were right in our favorite game.So if you could be in any video game what game would you be in? Me? Twilight princess no duh.So which game and what would you do there? :)Edit:I forgot too say what i would so...Hangout in the twilight realm :P

Do games adapted from anime/manga/light novels count? If they do, then I'd say Toaru Majutsu no Index / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. Dunno, but being a Level 2 or so Esper and part of Judgment would be kinda cool. Now, what kind of ability I'd want to have... not sure. Kuroko's teleportation, even if short-ranged because of the Level, is rather useful and element manipulation like Mikoto's electrical powers (Level 5 Electromaster ftw! <3) are just plain awesome... Then again, I could see me using some kind of barrier ability, which would be very useful for Judgment work - in case of a conflict, I'd protect my partner and possible bystanders, while he or she would take on the attacker.

If that doesn't count... hm... dunno, maybe Mega Man Battle Network? I really like the concept and am somewhat of a technology freak anyway, so actually living in a world with AIs as advanced as NetNavis and the like would be really nice. Not to mention, I loved the N-1 Grand Prix in BN3 and how Net Battles were depicted in the Rockman EXE anime (and I refuse to call it "NT Warrior" or even consider that abomination <.<).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.