Nintendo fan flashes

Sollux Captor

• 1 month later...

Next series for viewing is one of the best flashes I've seen that uses mostly sprites from Mario and Sonic.

If you haven't seen it before, It's Super Mario Bros Z. I love the series, I hope you will too

I've watched the first episode so far and really liked it, quite a bit of work must have went into it and it had some pretty good scenes...

What's, for me personally anyway, even more interesting, tho, is the intro: http://smbz.faltzershq.com/episodes/intro/ - Why in the world did they use Rockman EXE Axess' opening theme, Futatsu no Mirai? I mean, it does fit rather nicely I suppose, but still! XD

Ah, Nintendo fan flashes, eh? I've got a fair few to share:

The Real Legend of Zelda

Link has collected the three spiritual stones and is on his way to Hyrule Castle. With his ill-tempered fairy companion, what sort of adventures will our blond wannabe-hero have?

The Real Legend of Zelda 2

Link has learned of his destiny, but is drowning his sorrows away with milk. The adventure continues.

The Real Legend of Zelda 3

Having awoken Saria as a sage, Link must head to Death Mountain. Hilarity ensues, as usual.

Link's Quest For Ass

Zelda is missing, and Link is horny. Will he find her before his balls fall off?

Link's Quest For Ass 2

Link and Zelda are happily living together in the 16-bit world, until someone from Link's past threatens the very future of the worlds.

This is what happens when Aryll finds a Wii Remote while fishing. Poor Link. =P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.