Is Chi real?

sairugoth

I can answer this for you, I myself am a martial arts practitioner and yes chi is real but its nothing like it is in this video.Chi is quite simple another term for "blood", it isnt some mystical force, its simply what's coursing through everyones veins. These guys that claim they are using chi to blast energy at you and whatnot are full of it.

• Like 1

I fell into the chi/ki path before, spells are more effective in wicca than this hoax. I used to try everything to control it, and yeah I could feel my hands get hot, so there's something to control... but a lot of these "documentaries" are a buttload of bullsh**. You're healthier/stronger to be more down to earth and exercise and eat right. You'll be stronger than focusing on some supernatural ability.

I also controlled the wind at some points in my teen life... I could try to redo it, but it makes my emotions unstable. Honestly, why bother controlling powers and elements? You'll probably mess up something... even if you could fully control something, which even I had limits.

I might sound weird talking about this, and I don't really care about it anymore... real power is in yourself, not some aura or magic.

• Like 1

I fell into the chi/ki path before, spells are more effective in wicca than this hoax. I used to try everything to control it, and yeah I could feel my hands get hot, so there's something to control... but a lot of these "documentaries" are a buttload of bullsh**. You're healthier/stronger to be more down to earth and exercise and eat right. You'll be stronger than focusing on some supernatural ability.

I also controlled the wind at some points in my teen life... I could try to redo it, but it makes my emotions unstable. Honestly, why bother controlling powers and elements? You'll probably mess up something... even if you could fully control something, which even I had limits.

I might sound weird talking about this, and I don't really care about it anymore... real power is in yourself, not some aura or magic.

Exactly, thats also what martial arts that AREN'T FARCE, (pretty much anything but this bullshit) teach. Our strength comes from within ourselves, not from mystical bullshit.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.