IV.League Gen 6 Pokemon Calculator

Dark_link-77

Hello Everyone, 

I know I haven't been around very often, but recently my brother in law and myself have made  a Pokemon fansite called www.thepokemart.com. 

Basically the way this story works is like this. We were looking for a way to promote the website, so we asked a certain individual who has created a current Gen 6 calculator if we could host his on our site. After getting  a snotty no from him, I basically said "Forget you" and decided to create my own. 

Thus, meet IV.League...

IV.League is a Pokemon IV Calculator for Generation 6 that will calculate the the IVs of the selected Pokemon and will allow you to save your calculation as an IVL file. You can then load two IVL files into the Pokemon Comparator and compare two Pokemon and their stats will be graphed on an overlayed radar graph. Also allows you to mark which stats are best by marking them with the symbols from the game summary screen. IV.League is based on .net architecture, and is very compact and simple to use. 

There are tons of updates coming including a Pokemon Estimated Growth Chart which will display to you your Pokemon's stats over a line graph from Level 1 to 100. 

Hope you guys enjoy, and we are looking for feedback!

Download IV.League Here

ivleagueprev1.png

ivleagueprev2.png

ivleagueprev3.png

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.