Been a while

Zurg

My, my, my; how things have changed. I enjoy the site's new layout, very fitting and fancy-like. It has been quite some time since I have made any post on this site: but it has been even longer since I was actually active in this community. And now, well, I recognize very few names. That is not a bad thing at all, though. In fact, I am quite glad to see this community blossom in the way it has over the years. Let's see, it's almost Q4 of 2013...I started talking to some of you back in 2007-2008... damn... It's been a while, hasn't it? This community has successfully (for the most part) evolved into something much larger than I ever thought it would. But this is history that most of you know, so I'll just hurry up and get to the point so I don't bore you all to death.

I would just like to thank some of you. Those of you who have helped me develope the character and integrity I have today. You know who you are. I find it suprising... that people I have met over the internet have impacted me in such a way.. And yet most of the people I see in real life do not even acknowledge my presence. It's touching, really. So: thank you.

This community has evolved and endured, past all the drama and bullsh*t we have all had to deal with in the past. And it continues to endure through the most recent drama as well, just fine. I hope the drama subsides for all of you. The-GCN could do without it, but I guess stupid people are everywhere so it's truly impossible to fully avoid. I also hope that the resilience continues. I know it will though.

I guess...this is my formal goodbye to all of you. I never really had a chance to give one because of how screwed up everything was and has been. Posting this has been on my mind for the past few months, but I have had my hands full with: well...life. I won't be gone forever of course. I'll continue to lurk on the rare occasion, as I have. Thank you all for the good times  ;)... Maybe someday there will be more between us. Ya' never know, right?

Farewell to you all.

In case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

~Zurg

P.S. : Ad multos annos!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.