CorruptedMoon

---= The Basics =---

- Name of Character:

:: Light

- Character Species:

:: hedgehog

:: 15

- Character Color:

:: white fur and has blue streaks in his quills, arms and legs, red eyes, basically a carbon copy of shadow only inverted in color and with bangs

- Height:

:: Normal height for a 15-year-old mobian.

- Weight/Build:

:: I don't know but he's pretty thin

- Alignment:

:: border of neutral and good

---= Appearance & Personality =---

- Appearance:

:: red T-shirt, black jeans, blue and white air skates (extra: He wears small glasses but only when he reads)

- Personality:

:: Quiet and shy around strangers, warm around his family and friends, cold around his enemies

- Past:

:: Before his mother died he was a very happy child and often played 'Spy on big brother and his friends'. He was only caught a few times. His father killed his mother due to a trigger she accidentally caused and his older brother (Shadow) ran to get away from it all. He and his sister have to be careful not to show too much affection around each other in case their father slips up again. They have learned this the hard way over the years.

:: He enjoys reading, writing, playing the flute and playing videogames

- Dislikes:

:: He dislikes how his father treats him, his sister and anyone they care about.

---= Abilities =---

- Abilities:

:: Chaos Control

- Source of Abilities:

:: Born with, taught to control it by his brother

- Goals:

:: To get away from his father, find his brother, and live a happy life with someone he loves

- Strengths:

:: He is a little more intelligent the a normal person, does that count?

- Weaknesses:

:: He's not very good socially. (I wouldn't be either, if I had a dad like he did.)

---= Roleplay Example =---

- Example:

:: (serious) Light smoothly avoided the attack coming at him. "Do you mind?" He asked coolly. "Just because I hang out with someone, doesn't mean it gives you the right to attack me." He turned around and walked off, muttering bitterly. Why is it people thought it was right to attack someone just because they didn't like him? He would never understand the world.

(Not so serious) "I didn't know you wore glasses."

Light dropped his book in surprise. He blushed slightly, removing his glasses as he looked up. "Th-they're only for reading." He said shyly. "I didn't want to say anything." 

(Also not so serious) "I'm only doing this because you won't leave me alone." He muttered, rubbing his arm in embarrassment. "Don't look too deeply into it." 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.