Tales of Symphonia is coming to the PS3!

Conker

I wish they would do it on Wii U too, since you know, it originated on the Gamecube and Wii consoles.

That doesn't mean Nintendo consoles would actually get it. Xbox had Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, then the PS3 got it, but not the 360, as an example.

Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

Namco is a third party, so they can make their games for whatever system they want.

I'm just saying, just because Nintendo had it once, doesn't mean it will again. That's all I'm getting at.

Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

I wish they would do it on Wii U too, since you know, it originated on the Gamecube and Wii consoles.

That doesn't mean Nintendo consoles would actually get it. Xbox had Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, then the PS3 got it, but not the 360, as an example.

Guess I'll have to buy a PS3 then...*sigh*

I was actually backing up your statement, Colonel.

Oh, sorry about that, lol. Thanks, bruv.

You will not regret it.

I was actually backing up your statement, Colonel.

Oh, sorry about that, lol. Thanks, bruv.

You will not regret it.

I actually wanted to get a Wii U first, maybe I can get a good deal on getting a PS3 for cheap.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.