Introducing Myself

Vixolyn

I suppose it's time to introduce myself, rather than lurk in the back forever. So without further ado… greetings!

Whilst I'm not exactly the newest member around I thought instead of watching the forums from a distance, I should finally introduce myself and take part in the community.

I'm an easy-going person and enjoy most types of games, however I'm a huge Nintendo and Sony fanboy.  ^_^

I'd also like to bring some projects I'll be working on to the GCN sometime soon. I have a few in mind, but I won't say anything more about this at the moment.  ;)

That's about it, I hope to see you all around on the forums!

Welcome to the GCN! Also, I too am a huge Sony and Nintendo fanboy; Sony is like a secondary Nintendo when it comes to freaking amazing and plentiful exclusives.

Thank you, I can agree with that!

Welcome to the GCN!......but...you've been.... a member for like...2 years....Soooooo.. Re-greetings to the GCN!!! (all right, that sounds better :P

Hope you enjoy it. :D

Haha, thanks! It feels so strange to actually post here after all this time, guess I'm not used to it.  :P

Welcome to the GCN! Enjoy your stay! Since you've been a lurker for 2 years now, I guess you've already checked out one of my favorite threads: The Drawing Thread!!! :D Also since you're in a band, how.the hell does one find a friggin' bassist? My friend and I have been looking for one for ages now xD

Thanks for the welcome!

I feel like around here we have more bassists than anything else. I would tell you to enjoy your stay but you have, looking forward to seeing some of the ideas you have planned.

As do I, and I hope the community will enjoy what I have to offer.  :D

Hi! It is very nice of you to come out of your hiding place, and I welcome you with open arms.

I don't suppose you've taken a gander at the modding section? I am curious to what kind of projects you have in mind.

Thank-you. :3

And I have in-fact, that is where a lot of my projects shall be in.  ^_^

I probably should have mentioned that I love modding.  :P

Hi! It is very nice of you to come out of your hiding place, and I welcome you with open arms.

I don't suppose you've taken a gander at the modding section? I am curious to what kind of projects you have in mind.

Thank-you. :3

And I have in-fact, that is where a lot of my projects shall be in.  ^_^

I probably should have mentioned that I love modding.  :P

Great! Can't wait to see what you have.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.