Looking for Full Texture Pack - OoT

Airikita

Question

Apparently my graphics card is incompatible with Rice's Video Plugin to dump textures, and they all come out green even if I set the settings! I won't go into detail, but I already went over this issue 100 times and it's unfixable.

Anywho, if someone could pretty-please get me a full pack of unedited Zelda - Ocarina of Time textures, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for:

- Title screen logo

- Inventory Icons

- And more if that is possible

So, whoever brings me a package of these textures in their true colors (pun unintended) gets a cookie~

9 answers to this question

I gave it the old college Google try and came up empty. sorry.

Yeah, that's why I'm asking here since Google isn't helping very much... I keep trying, but it's not looking good.

http://www.sanguinettimods.decisive-media.net/Textures/OoT_Rip.7z

This pack includes only textures for each area in OoT. Not character textures, inventory icons, or the title screen textures. Those you can rip with ZLE2, anyway.

Well, that's a good start sure, I'll look into it... I desperately need the inventory textures if you can, including the text textures that come up when you hover over each item.

You can also dump them with rice as well and since you have the debug rom, most of those should be dumpable once you start the game on the first save slot.

I explained in my first post that this has been attempted... my video card has the wrong format to calculate the textures properly, and I can't fix it without a different video card.

If you want to know why, I have AMD A6-3650 APU with Radeon HD Graphics.

There is a flaw with the video card that won't run the proper driver (either it was OpenGL or Direct X - something) to work with Rice's plugin. Rice's plugin uses the video card to generate the dumped textures, which is a stupid design, but it is done this way.

I've followed a guide telling me to use certain settings. I did, and they all come out green. I went over this 100 times. I'm not a beginner at Rice's pluggin either.

You might look for that windwaker textures mod if you're trying to edit. If you're trying to get the original textures, then that won't help at all. :P

No, I need the original textures to find the official ones in the rom. I can't use modded textures because their data will not match the textures used in the game.

I have a new request:

I currently have found a way to get textures from rom, however I have come across a dilemma... I need the textures for item names but I can't seem to convert them.

If someone could upload at least just one texture for an item name, they will get a cookie~

That is an unedited texture from the item menu, I only need a sample if you can. (e.g. "Fairy Slingshot")

EDIT: nevermind, I found the format for item name textures was i4.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.