The Samurai hath returned! What's everyone doing? :D

Samurai

And... Who are you?  :wacko:

I am the creator and leader of the Tainted Blade Project.

Were doing fine man :D, how did your inspiration journey go?

Went very well. :D Picked up some LOZ manga, and really gained understanding of the world of Zelda, even though it is considered non-canon.

Other than gaming, I've been making more music, and just started writing another novel. :D

Life's good. What projects are you guys doing? :D

I am the creator and leader of the Tainted Blade Project.

Went very well. :D Picked up some LOZ manga , and really gained understanding of the world of Zelda, even though it is considered non-canon.

Other than gaming, I've been making more music, and just started writing another novel. :D

Life's good. What projects are you guys doing? :D

I'm working on something :ph34r:, but I cant say until I've got most of it done XD 

by the way, LoZ OoT manga books, A very good read :D

Not to antagonize you, but what did you learn about the world of Zelda from reading non-canon? I would understand if you previously held misconceptions about Zelda that were revealed to originate from the manga, thus ascertaining a better understanding of the canonical world of Zelda by eliminating these.

The personality of the characters. The game wasn't too in-depth regarding personality, and the manga obviously had more opportunities to show character.

Malon, for example, was very nicely done. It expanded on her in-game character.  

A story without characters is no story at all, even if they story's events were well-constructed. Without characters, events are meaningless.  :D 

• Like 1

A story without characters is no story at all, even if they story's events were well-constructed. Without characters, events are meaningless.  :D

I agree. The manga did go in depth in character development, although why would it be considered "non-canon"? Akira's Skyward Sword adaption has even been featured in 'Hyrule Historia'. It's not like it was CD-i. was it?

Spire and I posted at the same time. :D

Edited by AnimatixReels

Yes of course, but nothing that happens in the manga is considered canon. So while it expanded on Malon's character, any actual understanding you gained of the Zelda universe was not what the manga ascribed, but instead, how boring the denizens of Hyrule really can be in-game.

You're missing the point. Though it was non-canon, it retained the feel of the game, without Navi being a bothersome little pest.

On top of that, it has given me new ideas.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.