Logs of A Lowly Soldier

Arceny

Nov 18

" My name is Animatix. I have a dark past, a confusing secret I must find out. Orphaned at the age of five, I barely survived in the village markets. Until a merchant came by, and raised me as his own. But fate must not be on my side; at thirteen, my foster father was murdered by rival merchants. I swore to avenge him; I kept that promise. Afterwards, I became a temporary hitman, taking out personal adversaries for a couple rahls. Suddenly, one day, a blinding light casts into my eyes, bringing me to my knees. A voice appears in my mind, commanding me to go to the nearest monastery.I obeyed that message. I met a monk named Palix. He happened to know my father; he was a childhood friend of his. I befriended him immediatly as he taught me my father's past.My father happened to be in a society; thats what supposedly caused his death, with him being affiliated with the group. Palix told me it has been said that the group is made up of those who bear the secret symbols. He never told me what they look like, or even what the society was called - another father figure in my life, murdered in the night.

With rage built in me, I fled the holy place and tracked down the murderer, and slaughtered him .

Tears welled in hate, I turned to my old ways, becoming an assassin for hire. Until I heard of the Eternal War; a war between the Chosen and its enemies. Of course, the Evil Magistrate had propaganda speaking against The Chosen; I immediately became a member, a grunt in their ranks. I fought in cold blood, killing their enemies ruthlessly.

I became a son to them....

Until a member went rogue. He was a high ranking officer; waking me in the dark, he ordered me to run. Of course , I followed.

He told me of the dark secrets of the Magistrate; how they lied,and that they were the true enemies. He formed a new guild, the GCN Defenders.

Marked as wanted by the Magistrate for betrayal, and hunted by the Finlandcycles for being affiliated with The Chosen, we fight valiantly- as I continue to find out my father's past, and my future....

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.