I apologize.

Conker

I admire your courage, not many have that. Honestly when you became a staff member here I observed a severe increase in your level of maturity. I don't think you should have to apologize to anyone, but you did; that shows how much character you have developed. We all make mistakes, you and I certainly have our fair share. But it is our mistakes that help us grow, without them we learn nothing. Don't beat yourself up over it, we're all human, after all.

I'm sure you have heard this a lot over the past few days, but if you ever need someone to talk to, shoot me a PM, I'll do more than just listen.

• Like 2

I would like to apologize to all who I've been an uptight ass to when I was a staff member here; no need to say names, as you know who you all are.

It was uncalled for, and showed just how unprofessional I could be.

Again, I apologize.

from the time i first came to the gcn, i noticed that you were one of the most kind and helpful of all the staff members

you would always take the time to help other members, and show support for many of the projects/activities/etc. that they have made

i may not have been here very long, but I honestly don't think there is anything to be sorry about :)

from the time i first came to the gcn, i noticed that you were one of the most kind and helpful of all the staff members

you would always take the time to help other members, and show support for many of the projects/activities/etc. that they have made

i may not have been here very long, but I honestly don't think there is anything to be sorry about :)

Let's just say I have kind of a... douchey past here, yes.

And I would even slip sometimes when I was a staff member, though I dunno how many people saw those slip-ups besides the people on the receiving end.

Anyways, thanks for the kind words.

You didn't seem like a douche at all, at least not in the short time I've been here. You were the only person that responded to my introduction, I owe you thanks for that.

lol I thought I had replied to your intro, but then again, I was accessing from my phone. It obviously didn't reach the server, hence, nothing from me.

Anyway, Blinx... you're still my fellow brony.

Brohoof?

(\

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.