Hello Thar!

jaZz_KCS

Hello everybody!

Since this is like the Xth installment of this community and it must be at least my 5th introduction of myself I'm gonna make this rather short. Time is of the essence, and it's almost time for me to shutdown the old servermachine again for an hour since its now close to 40 degrees centigrade in Bremen, Germany right now which makes various of my machines taking unexpected breaks now and then which I'd like to intercept before them going off by themselves :D

Name: Kai-Christoph Strachotta

Location: Bremen, Germany, Middle Europe, Earth, Milky Way (third exit on the left)

into cartridge-based console games hacking since: 2001

back in Germany since: May 2012

Interests: Music & Video games, and especially the composition and combination of the latter.

To those who remember me I hope they do so with positive backvibes and I greet you a warm welcome as well to anyone reading this.

Im glad and happy to see that a lot of the projects going on since those "wrecking times" still are alive and flourishing.

I would like to send out a special shoutout to all those nice fellows from back then with which I shared most of my discussions from back then, including maybe people that are not registered here anymore I don't know. (And if you're not remembering me, feel free to feel ashamed.):

~Naxy

~Sakura

~Zeth

~Zurg

~ToCoool

~Medli

~Rivan

~Malqua

and most def. more. I'm sorry if I forgot someone, which I most def. have.

I hope that you will accept me into your community once more, although I never left (in spirit).

Oh and yeah, if you have any work for a muli like me (Music, SFX, coding, leveldesign, etc.) depending the still very much alive projects I will be fully willing to help in about a week or so with much more free time at my hands.

cheers

jaZz_KCS

>sees old friend

>is at the beach

>life is good.

Good to see you around again, jaZz. Also, fun fact, sakura and Medli are the same person. Also, additional fun fact, Aedus = Naxy's non-admin account. XD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.