Nyan Pony's Let's Plays

Conker

Heya, folks! I am going to be doing some let's play videos, and right now, I have a video of me playing the closed beta of Renaissance Heroes!

Renaissance Heroes:

More coming another time.

Anyways, please let me know what you all think. :)

(also, my let's play videos contain lots of cursing, so just an FYI)

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped (On Hold)

(no voice on this one, sorry)

Dude this game looks amazing, I'm signing up for the beta. Also, not a bad video, you did a good job.

Thank you! :)

I am eventually going to upload some test videos of PS2/PS1/Wii/GC/N64 games and such, to test my capture card which I recently got to work, so I will also post those in here.

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJv80OkmBAk&feature=youtu.be

Oh, lord, kill me now... this came out horribly. I am not sure if I am even able to tweak it to look any better with this cheap piece of shit. xP

I'll be perfectly honest, don't waste your time with the Easycap. I couldn't even get an NES game recorded with good quality. The Dazzle is good, but if you want to be able to record in highest quality, you need to get an HD PVR.

• Like 1

I'll be perfectly honest, don't waste your time with the Easycap. I couldn't even get an NES game recorded with good quality. The Dazzle is good, but if you want to be able to record in highest quality, you need to get an HD PVR.

The EasyCap actually has amazing quality for previous generation consoles, granted you can get S-Video to work. Though, that, I am unable to do on Windows 7 sadly. Dx

I even went as far as trying to install XP on another partition to do it, but that is apparently an impossible task for my laptop, as my BIOS doesn't have the option to switch from AHCI mode to IDE mode for my HDD. Otherwise, the install bluescreens before it even starts.

My laptop's SATA drivers are also nonexistent on the internet, which means I cannot download them to add to my XP ISO, which is annoying.

It apparently is also supposed to have drivers for it integrated into Ubuntu, but whoever says that is a damn liar; no matter how hard I try, nothing there.

Trust me, it's a very capable product, granted you can get S-Video to work. I just consider it to be a piece of shit since I cannot. Dx

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk 2

Pretty sure you're getting the EzCAP and the EasyCAP mixed up. The EasyCAP is a Chinese version of the EzCAP, Nyan. :P

Posted Image

That is the real version.

Posted Image

That is the Chinese version. They look the same, but one says EzCAP, and the other says EasyCAP.

Mine also had rainbows recorded >.>

• Like 1

I made the same mistake, then gave up on capture cards/video making all together. If your going to invest in a good capture card, make sure you're going to use it enough to get what you payed for out of it. If your only going to use it a few times, I second To Coool, the Dazzle is a great product. It was capture card standard until HD capture cards blew up.

• Like 1

Guess who's got a Hauppauge on its way in the mail? :B

ME! :3

Also, sorry about not getting the other parts of the Crash 3 Let's Play up yet; kind of busy lately. Though, they ARE filmed, and part two has been edited for some time, so I really just need to edit the rest and then upload.

Thanks! I have tested one more game on my 360, so I am going to upload that after I edit it.

After I upload that, I think it's time I tested a Wii game! :D

I'm thinking Skyward Sword, as it's awesome, AND this is a great opportunity to show off my tunic texture I never got around to releasing.

(the tunic has become black rather than red since that post)

Okay, here's the second test video for my 360:

[media=]

[/media]

(also, those water physics are fucking sexy)

Honestly, I think I need to use a different video editor, or adjust my settings with my current one, as whatever I'm doing is drastically reducing the quality of my recorded videos. :/

EDIT:

Hydrophobia video replaced with a higher-quality version. :)

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: This topic is no longer going to be used for my videos. Please head over to this link: http://www.the-gcn.com/blog/blog-1/cat-4-nyan-ponys-lets-plays

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

The Gamer's Collective Network Staff