Your Fastest Completions

LEepicPOULET

Do you have a un-humanly fast record of finishing Princess Peach's Secret Slide, do you think you have the world record for speed running, etc. Post them here! Show everyone your skills and crush everyone here with your record :P

(I have one I would like to share, but currently I have no camera for evidence XD)

Don't have any record-breaking things to show... uh, I guess my first run through Super Metroid was alright with 7:18 and 77% items...? Well, for a first run anyway... the world records are under one hour IIRC, one with 100% items even... or maybe not, that's actually rather slow :o

But I guess I am rather quick in Zelda LA if I sit down and play it, considering that 15 year history or whatever that I have with it... I've never measured the time or anything, but I'd say I could probably do it in a few hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I finished Peach's slide in

on Mario 64, pretty good I think but I have seen better runs using a different method. I managed a similar time on the console too but didn't get a video because it would have taken me forever to do it again.

That is pretty impressive! I want to try that once I get my wii back from my friend.

Guest sakura

I finished Peach's slide in

on Mario 64, pretty good I think but I have seen better runs using a different method. I managed a similar time on the console too but didn't get a video because it would have taken me forever to do it again.

Wow, that is really impressive, and it's nice to have a demonstration of how to do that jump properly. I didn't even realize I had been doing it wrong and ended up much earlier on the track, usually for a time of about 18 seconds. Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.