Turnabout TF2, a GMOD video that may never see the light of day

LEepicPOULET

Well, I was working with sony vegas to make my first official GMOD video, but I got a better computer and lost the keygan. I don't feel like buying a new keygan so this project may never see the light of day. If people like it enough, it may still get finished. But this is all I have left of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ywfvdqlg08

Please send your thoughts of the video, I don't know if I should continue it without sony vegas or not.

• Like 1

I actually enjoyed. You should continue, though that is purely up to you. :)

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk 2

Hey, I just remembered back before I got TF2 running on a netbook, you said we should play together sometime. So what's your Steam id, or however you play TF2? We should play a game sometime.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Wow, it's been so long since I've worked on this. Looking back to it, I could have done a lot better with it. So, I restarted it from the beginging. A lot of the stuff I did on this was really stupid, and this time, it's a lot more serious. I even have a much better pc now, and I don't lag, and I can actually animate decently now. I'm also using the green screen on gmod to make sprites for the characters, just like in ace attorney :3

I haven't done much on it yet, but here are some teaser pics, I guess. (photobucket kind of sucks for image quality, sorry)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(The greenscreen photo is just a test for now)

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.