Reprise: Satoshi's Modding Stuff

Satoshi Kura

Yes, people, I'M FINALLY BACK. Unless you didn't know I was gone?

Anyway, Sanguinetti's been teaching me a few things for quite some time now. And I have to say that he's absolutely epic for doing so, because now, I can do THIS.

THAT'S RIGHT. MODEL IMPORTING. DEAL WITH IT.

Have some more of this succulent eyecandy:

Auron's Katana

wephv.png

Soul Edge (Growth) (Soulcalibur II) (Patch)(Hires Textures)

Attempt 1: Too small and upside down

gK8rT.png

Attempt 2: PERFECT

ozEQF.png

wrS8G.png

j5C8d.png

Razor Sword (Soulcalibur II) (Patch)

Y8PcP.png

TIrvQ.png

bE16E.png

Two Across (Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix) (Patch)

0Idrp.png

SfsHJ.png

Unfortunately, that's all I have for model imports for now.... But expect more, because I just found epic ways to do stuff!

Okay, as of last night, Sanguinetti taught me how to do epic music imports. I have to say, it is REALLY satisfying to get your own music ingame. I got a total of three tracks in in just... three hours, I guess? Well, unless you count all the screwing around with other people in between. It really only takes around 15-30 minutes to import a single song. Anyway, I'll be putting savestates of the ones I've done so far. Again, though, I'll take requests for music imports.

Music Imports:

Four Valiant Heroes (Final Fantasy 5) - Hyrule Field [MP3 Preview]

The 13th Struggle (Kingdom Hearts II) - Miniboss [MP3 Preview]

Nowhere Man (Requested by Naxy) - Kokiri Forest [MP3 Preview]

Note: The MP3 previews may have some static, or may be choppy.

If any of you want a patch (PPF only), I'll attempt to make one. PPF Studio's weird to me, so...

Also, expect more than just OoT stuff this time around, I'll be putting up stuff for whatever I want.

As I said, export more than OoT. I'm also putting up some previews of my latest Brawl stuff, as usual, along with Jedi Academy things.

Brawl Stuffs

https://sites.google...mash-bros-brawl

Jedi Academy Stuffs

I recently learned how to import weapons, finally. I can't do playermodels just yet, though.

Well, to ease up on the forum.... https://sites.google...academy/weapons

• Like 3

Thanks, I'm glad you guys like this stuff. Also, expect a new import today! The import failed, unfortunately... I may have gotten the process wrong. You'll be seeing a weapon from my sig this time. Oh, and I'll attempt to make patches for this stuff, for all who want them. And requests? I'll take those, too, but there are requirements:

1. You must have a model of the weapon that's textured.

2. No stupid stuff (Whatever I classify as stupid, anyway).

3. You have to let me know what to replace it over.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.