flaw in skyward sword mini game *spoilers*

Xylaphone

So I was playing through the later part of the game after finding all 4 parts of a song when I encountered this problem which is just a minor gripe if anything.

After healing the thunder dragon I return see what the reward he promised me was, only to find it was a boss rush. so he promised me a new shield if I beat enough bosses again, And I went all they way. passing the shield prize, thinking like in all game shows if I get the top prize, 2000 rupees that I'll get all the lower prizes too. the moral of the story is you have to quit in order to get the prize you want cause if you win another level you have to restart to earn it again

Kinda makes, sense, though; otherwise that minigame becomes the embodiment of something that utterly dwarfs the phrase "Monty Haul." I'm pretty sure the approximate lump sum of all the prizes/values available in that game weighs in at around 21,000 Rupees.

@naxylldritt that makes sense, I was just really angry after barely surviving I only got the rupees instead of the shield

I've bought everything off beetle so money has kinda becomes pointless besides the bomb game

Also, I never encountered the dragon save glitch because I did the fire then water than thunder

• 4 months later...

This thread is over 4 months old. Please do not revive threads older than 3 months. Just an advice ;).

Okay, this has been getting on my nerves...

First of all: there is no entry in the rules about not posting in old threads. Why? Because we just don't care, that's why.

Second: I am going to ask you to quit backseat moderating from here on out(I notice you do it in quite a few other threads).

I mean, hell! You do not even know the darn rules of this forum, apparently, so you're in no condition to even try and do something like that.

Thank you for understanding.

Okay, this has been getting on my nerves...

First of all: there is no entry in the rules about not posting in old threads. Why? Because we just don't care, that's why.

Second: I am going to ask you to quit backseat moderating from here on out(I notice you do it in quite a few other threads).

I mean, hell! You do not even know the darn rules of this forum, apparently, so you're in no condition to even try and do something like that.

Thank you for understanding.

Yeah well, I'm sometimes in too many pages that I often confuse ones with others. Sorry.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.