Problem on my end or Shoutbox not shouting?

xdaniel

First things first, I deliberately did not yet post this as an issue to the tracker, because I don't know if it's a problem on my end (since ex. GlitterBerri apparently was able to shout after I first encountered this yesterday or so).

So, is it just me or is there something wrong with the Shoutbox all of sudden? Whenever I enter something to shout, and either press enter or the "Shout" button, nothing happens. In fact, none of the buttons work, from "Shout" to "My Prefs". It's not a theme thing, as it doesn't work in IB.Board either. I'm not sure if it's a browser (= Firefox) thing, as IE doesn't want to load the site correctly(?!) and seems stuck on "connecting to site..." (or whatever that line is in English), and as I don't want to install yet another browser just to try this out.

Any confirmations/dismissals, ideas, help?

Posted this to the tracker just now... problem being, all that shows up of my issue there is "<p>Since maybe two days or so ago, (first issue) the Shoutbox as well as the "I'm Back" button have stopped working for me", and I don't have permission to edit the issue to see if the whole of my message got posted! Is that all you can see as well? EDIT: Pressing "Quote" reveals that that's really all of the message that was actually posted! It got cut off right at a link to this thread! Does the tracker not like links or something?

Something seems very wrong with the forums right now? <.<

Edited by xdaniel

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.