Christmas is Coming...
Sign in to follow this  
Netsrac

Hyrule Warriors Announced

14 posts in this topic

Together with Tecmo Koei, the creators of the Dynasty Warriors series, Nintendo is working on a new project called Hyrule Warriors for the Wii U. That title is not yet final though, so it might get a new one. It is also not yet known if there are any other playable characters besides Link, or if he'll be playable at all, since there isn't any other info, except for this trailer.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not the actual The Legend of Zelda that is supposed to come out for the Wii U in the future, but a spin-off.

• Like 2

Damn, He's like a one man army.

Well the guy can literally pack more things than a semi truck without being effected. He's like the Walmart of kill when you think about dat inventory

• Like 2

I'm not going to lie, this just looks like it'll be a really bad game. Judging by other games of the same style, it'll get very boring very quickly.

I enjoy the frantic nature of Dynasty Warriors from time to time. Dynasty Warriors Gundam was a particular treat, with Tecmo Koei doing the series a great service. Gundam games are hit or miss, but they delivered a very enjoyable experience. Most DW games grow stale after a while, but considering this is Zelda, I'll probably stay interested for quite some time.

To those not familiar with the Dynasty Warriors series, each game possesses a multitude of playable characters who lead battalions of varied troops across great expanses of land. Each game is packed with many battlefields, so expect this to cover all of Hyrule proper and then some. I doubt Link will be the only playable character in this game, despite utilizing an array of weapons.

This game just got even more badass.

For me, this game is a must-have.

I wouldn't buy a Wii U for it, but I'm buying one for Smash Bros anyway... Well I'll most likely get it then  :D